Graduation certification work, its framework, purpose, demands, objectives
“Graduation qualification (thesis) work” may be the highest as a type of educational and research tasks. Performed by graduates of this Faculty of Pharmacy its defense is amongst the forms of final state certification of graduates.
The essence of the thesis work
The thesis is an unbiased work of the graduate, confirming the correspondence regarding the expert training of a student when you look at the specialty, and is carried out in the form of a thesis underneath the direction for the systematic manager. The grade of performance associated with the thesis can help you measure the competence that is professional of pupil, the degree of planning and compliance with all the demands.
Thesis work is an integrative essay covering a couple of procedures for the last state official certification:
- – management and economics of pharmacy,
- – pharmaceutical chemistry,
- – pharmaceutical technology,
- – pharmacognosy,
- – biotechnology.
- The key 5 elements of the thesis work
The successful thesis has five elements:
- – Relevance for the issue under study;
- – Clearly developed objective and objectives.
- – option of product that may be collected and found in the task.
- – The pupil’s capacity to study and analyze the product to resolve the tasks.
- – understanding of these tips while the writing regarding the thesis strictly prior to them.
- Fundamental requirements for the thesis work
- – the nature that is independent of research;
- – high clinical and level that is theoretical
- – relevance associated with problem under study;
- – logical sequence of presentation associated with the material;
- – depth of research and completeness of coverage of issues;
- – the clear presence of components of scientific creativity, the formulation and substantiation of your own method of discussion issues, the nature that is independent of presentation associated with the product;
- – persuasiveness of argumentation;
- – concreteness associated with the presentation regarding the outcomes of the job;
- – the bond of theoretical provisions with repetition, specific facts and issues of contemporary medicine and pharmacy;
- – competent statistical data processing;
- – proof conclusions and legitimacy of suggestions;
- – competent enrollment exactly relative to these tips;
- – conformity utilizing the framework and volume (50-100 pages) associated with the thesis.
Finally, any research work, particularly in the industry of medication and pharmacy, makes really demands that are high the student. First, they look for initiative, organization, imaginative immersion into the problem pupils. A thirst for learning the systematic facts are important, aspiration for individual and development that is professional.
Students by themselves select the direction of medical work, focusing on their passions, the alternative of obtaining the materials that are necessary along with the guidelines associated with department. The department appointments a supervisor plus the topic of the thesis. The writer regarding the thesis takes obligation for the information, conclusions, reliability of information, quality of registration, along with the prompt conclusion of work.
The goal of the thesis work
The purpose that is main of thesis:
- – systematization, consolidation and expansion of theoretical and practical knowledge in the specialty and application of the knowledge in solving specific practical problems;
- – development of skills for conducting work that is independent perfecting the research methodology when solving dilemmas critical lense essay and concerns developed within the thesis work;
- – ascertaining their education of expert preparedness regarding the graduate for independent work.
Goals of the thesis work
The key objectives regarding the ongoing tasks are:
- – to show an acceptable degree of general medical and special training associated with graduate, his capability to use theoretical and knowledge that is practical re solving certain issues facing an expert in modern conditions;
- – show the capacity to develop an investigation program that features the formula associated with problem, the meaning for the item, the subject, the tasks additionally the types of research;
- – reveal the capacity to analyze sources on the topic with generalizations and conclusions, comparisons and evaluation of different points of view;
- – show the capability to systematize and analyze your clinical information.